Saturday, March 12, 2011

On The Move - Vienna

I thought I'd give Vienna another chance after a disappointing visit last year. And at first I think I had an even worse impression of the city, until the lovely Judy and Lukas took pity on poor me and took it upon themselves to show me around the city. And if Mary wasn't there at the beginning I don't know what I would've done in the 'slow motion city, where time stands still'. The vintage store shopping was enough to change my mind, but the charm and hidden pulse of the city was also incredible. It's one of those city where you have to know where the goods are at else you won't be able to find anything. From a romantic tearoom date, to a vice magazine party and even crashing the red carpet of Vienna's Ball at the Opera House made this an unforgettable trip. Thanks guys, and thanks Robin for giving me a place to crash and for reminding me that you're never too old to love chocolate milk. I'm already booking flights to go back. 


Feeling at home here

Judy after our purchases

The WoodWood store. I had a lovely model, who even asked me to join in. Cool stuff in there. Shame I don't have a heavy wallet. 

Afternoon Coffee

The 'Precious' Ring. 

Boutique Stores for hidden treasures 

Oh to be a child again. 

Yummm

Food Market. fresh fruit, veg, meat fish and more

'to me it look like a leprechaun to me, all you gotta do is look up in da tree'. L for Leprechaun Love.

chasing shadows

L for losers and lephrechauns

the paparazzi and glamorous people stepping outside for fags. 

vodka and beer

Luky hiding behind his enormous beer

Red Carpet Love

Red rose on the red carpet.  with love from Judy
the lost girls   photo: mary
What would I have done there without her? 

EMA. Dunno if there were any smiles to protect though

Mozart meets EMA and Adi

You're always with me. 

Fun Times

well at least someone is...

No comments:

Post a Comment