Tuesday, June 7, 2011

'New Fashioned' - UK

I've travelled to many cities around the world, and never once have been anywhere that compares to the UK Fashion scene. There are an endless amount of styles and trends, with a surplus of stores catering to everyone. I'm personally drawn to the second hand vintage trends, but I love to mix and match with high street pieces from Topshop, Urban Outfitters and American Apparel. Adding a funky designer handbag is a great touch as well. Oddly enough, I'm probably the only fashion girl who doesn't have a shoe obsession, comfort and practicality are my requirements and I love Office because it offers both, with great style. Living here has taught me that 'style' is more important than what is 'in fashion'. Its taken me a while, but I've finally developed something that is 'Me', and I have this wonderful Country's innovative and historical atmosphere to thank for that. 
Signature funky summer nails
And again
Changing Rooms, shopping with Sofi
Urban Outfitters Bristol
My second home Urban Outfitters again

American Apparel Bristol

(More Photos to come). 

No comments:

Post a Comment